Prayer For Breakthrough In Job. Dear god, you know i have always struggled with insecurities and this is becoming especially difficult now as i search for a new job. I have a warped perspective of who i am.

2380 best images about Jesus Our Peace on Pinterest
2380 best images about Jesus Our Peace on Pinterest from www.pinterest.com

Dear father, thank you for the wonderful skills and gifts you’ve so freely given me. Merciful lord, thank you for your mercy and goodness. Dear father, thank you for the wonderful skills and gifts you’ve so freely given me.

Dear God, You Know I Have Always Struggled With Insecurities And This Is Becoming Especially Difficult Now As I Search For A New Job.


Thank you for providing employment for me. Show me how to rest in. Teach me how to execute my job properly so that i can earn more money.

Please Pray For A Breakthrough For Me To Get My Job Back.


Ye clothe you, but there is none warm; When you desire a new job. Merciful lord, thank you for your mercy and goodness.

I Surrender All I Am To You.


I’m hoping for a miraculous financial breakthrough. Sometimes it’s hard to trust god especially when we don’t see any change in our circumstances. I want to thank you for listening to me and not leaving me behind.

There Is No One Like You.


Let the heavens of my job breakthrough be opened unto me, in. When we pray the prayer of career breakthrough we are reinforcing our authority and commanding things to work for our favour to ensure our career breakthrough. Declaration prayer for job breakthrough.

Oh God, What A Joy To Come Before You Through The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Thanking You For The Love And Care That You Have Given Me To Be Alive At This Hour,Thank You For Waking Me Up With High Spirit,Am Preparing For A.


Help me to enjoy the work i do in this new season of my life. In all of my business ventures, i trust and place my faith in you. I claim it in the name of jesus.

Related Posts